Job Posting OPEN
Guest Experience Coordinator
Title: Guest Experience Coordinator
Status: Full time, non-exempt (hourly)
Reports To: Team & Events Director
Summary of Role
Support the vision of Celebration Church by building and developing guest experience Dream Teams that create a welcoming and Christ-like environment for every person that enters Celebration Church.
Position Status & Schedule
Full-time, non-exempt. Three Saturdays a month 3p-7p, Sunday 8a-1:30p, Monday - Thursday (with a goal of 40 hours worked). This schedule will need to be flexible around major Church-wide Events including holidays, Pursuit nights and events. Christmas & Easter service dates and times are black out days for time off. There may be other events that you are required to work outside of your normal schedule, you will be informed in advance of any of these requirements.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
• Oversee Guest Experience Dream Teams including the Parking, Golf Cart, Greeter, Auditorium Host, Communion, Dream Team Central and Prep teams for weekends, events and conferences.
• Provide administrative support by preparing all resources, purchases, and communication needed for these teams for weekend services and special events.
• Maintain healthy relationships with partners and ministry leaders across campuses and departments.
• Strengthen database records by capturing and maintaining information about member skills and interests through our data management software.
• Oversee departmental budget and spending including ordering resources and inventory for teams, participating in annual budgeting process, and following processes in place for tracking expenses and purchase requisitions.
• Support Connection Point classes by identifying and training team representatives for all Guest Experience teams for Step 4 and, representing Guest Experience teams at Step 4 when necessary.
• Cultivate leadership pipeline for each guest experience team including identifying and empowering leaders.
• Assist in achieving growth goals and initiatives including coordinating and working closely with the Director to ensure goals are being met within the Guest Experience teams.
• Coordinate meetings, trainings and relationship building opportunities for Guest Experience Dream Teams, members and leaders.
• Work closely with events team in planning Guest Experience Dream Teams for conferences and events including sign ups, team structures, communication and expectations.
• Prepare supplies, print materials and inventory for Guest Experience needs for events and conferences.
• Lead the Guest Experience teams at conferences and smaller scale events, to provide a consistent and excellent experience.
• Mature Christian believer who calls Celebration Church home and supports the Church’s culture, vision, and values
• Unwavering commitment to place Christ first in all you do
• Desire to ensure people are known, loved, and celebrated
• Continually seeking growth with Christ and encouraging others to do the same
• Passion for excellence, always looking to improve
• Deep understanding of the value in being part of a family that is unified for a greater cause
• Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills
• Ability to identify and empower leaders with the goal of connecting them to the local church
• Proven experience in creative thinking and problem solving
• Skilled and proven communicator, both written and verbal
• Effective team leader who can inspire others to work together to achieve a common goal
• Ability to stay focused and flexible in a fast-paced environment
• Heart to hear, see, and understand people and to build relationships
• Eye for details and environment
Education & Experience
• 2+ years successful leadership experience, preferably with Dream Team (volunteers)
• Experience serving with a Guest Experience focused Dream Team preferred
• Experience managing teams in a customer service or hospitality related work environment or ministry is a plus
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Must be able to stand (for extended periods of time), stoop, walk, and lift 20 pounds.
• Open office environment
• Able to work in a variety of weather conditions,
with exposure to outdoor elements
(heat, cold, wind, rain, etc.)
Celebration Church is an equal employment opportunity employer to the extent required by law applicable to religious institutions. This job description is not inclusive and often includes other responsibilities. Updated: 08/30/2017