Job Posting OPEN
IT Systems Support I
Reports To: IT Director
Summary of Role
Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, technology hardware, software and databases. Respond to queries, isolates problems, determine and implement solutions and configure, install and set up organization needs.
Position Status & Schedule
Full-time, Saturday 3:30p-7p, Sunday 8a-1:30, and Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm. Christmas & Easter service dates and times are black out days for time off. There may be other events that you are required to work outside of your normal schedule, you will be informed in advance of any of these requirements.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
• Maintains network performance through network monitoring and analysis.
• Secures network by monitoring network access, control, and evaluation
• Prepares users by conducting training and support.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to requests and email messages for staff seeking help or making requests.
• Walk through problem-solving process.
• Follow up by email to ensure problem is solved
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers (Screens and cases).
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Manage and maintain printers.
• Maintain and troubleshoot hardware for satellite campuses
• Ensure check-in systems are fully operational
• Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise.
• Ensure system is running smoothly.
• Add new users to the system as needed.
• Plan and coordinate security measures alongside IT Director.
• Mature Christian who calls Celebration Church home and supports the Church’s culture, vision, and values
• Unwavering commitment to place Christ first in all you do
• Desire to ensure people are known, loved, and celebrated
• Continually seeking growth with Christ and encouraging others to do the same
• Passion for excellence, always looking to improve
• Deep understanding of the value in being part of a family that is unified for a greater cause
• Able to trouble shoot SaaS and local systems
• iOS devices and mobile applications
• Mac OSX, Windows Server and Windows
• Love for people that involves recruiting and training a Dream Team (volunteers).
Education & Experience
• Experience with basic troubleshooting of technology
• Experience working with, recruiting, and leading volunteer teams preferred
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Able to stand, stoop, kneel, walk and lift (up to 30 pounds)
Celebration Church is an equal employment opportunity employer to the extent required by law applicable to religious institutions. This job description is not inclusive and often includes other responsibilities. Updated: 10/18/2019